SAVE $300 (single session) or $500 (full season) thru DECEMBER 15, 2017
|2018 Session Dates||*Tuition|
|1st Session:||June 30 – July 23||$4700|
|2nd Session:||July 23 – August 13||$4700|
|Full Session:||June 30 – August 13||$8200|
Questions about registration or financial aid?
Call Fiona Bryan at 844-476-6976 ext. 801
How to Register
- Register Online
- $700 non-refundable registration deposit must be submitted at the time of application in order to be processed. (Deposit reserves a spot in the appropriate instrumental studio. If student is not accepted or financial aid needs are not met, the $700 will be refunded).
- If you are applying for financial aid/scholarship all forms must be completed and submitted within 14 days of registration. (Detailed information can be found HERE.)
- Once you have registered and reserved a space in your requested instrumental studio, Dorothy Schmearer, registrar, will ask that you submit the following information via email registrar-@-nemusiccamp -dot-com: (New campers only)
- 2 teacher evaluations/references (download here)
- Video Audition: (All auditions should be submitted via Youtube video link. Please see detailed information about audition requirements HERE) All video links are entered into the online application.
New and returning campers will receive course selection information in April or upon registration confirmation (and financial aid package, if applicable).
Fees and Financial Aid:
NEMC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit educational institution that is committed to keeping costs as low as possible without diminishing the quality or depth of programming. At the heart of our mission is a commitment to ensuring that no deserving young musician be denied based on financial means. We are fortunate to offer a financial aid and scholarship program to assist deserving students. Families should not be discouraged from applying to NEMC due to financial limitations.
Visit our Financial Aid and Scholarship page for more information.