|2017 Session Dates||*Tuition|
|1st Session:||June 24 – July 17||$4500|
|2nd Session:||July 17 – August 7||$4500|
|Full Session:||June 24 – August 7||$8000|
Questions about registration or financial aid?
Call Fiona Bryan at 844-476-6976 ext. 801
How to Register
- Register Online
- $600 non-refundable registration fee must be submitted at the time of application in order to be processed. (This fee reserves a spot in the appropriate instrumental studio. If student is not accepted or financial aid needs are not met, the $600 fee will be refunded).
- If you are applying for financial aid/scholarship all forms must be completed and submitted within 14 days of registration. (Detailed information and forms can be found HERE.)
- Once you have registered and reserved a space in your requested instrumental studio, Dorothy Schmearer, registrar, will ask that you submit the following information via email registrar-@-nemusiccamp -dot-com: (New campers only)
- 2 teacher evaluations/references (download here)
- Video Audition: (All auditions should be submitted via Youtube video link. Please see detailed information about audition requirements HERE)
Playing Sample Material:
New and returning campers will receive course selection information in April or upon registration confirmation (and financial aid package, if applicable).
Fees and Financial Aid:
NEMC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit educational institution that is committed to keeping costs as low as possible without diminishing the quality or depth of programming. At the heart of our mission is a commitment to ensuring that no deserving young musician be denied based on financial means. We are fortunate to offer a financial aid and scholarship program to assist deserving students. Families should not be discouraged from applying to NEMC due to financial limitations.
Visit our Financial Aid and Scholarship page for more information.