Why New England Music Camp
For over 80 years we’ve been receiving letters from parents, campers, and alumni, telling us that a summer at NEMC has changed their lives. Campers and parents describe an increased sense of self-identity, self-worth, self-esteem, leadership, and self-respect. We are proud of our unique program and our ability to provide a safe and supportive environment where campers are nurtured and given the opportunity to explore and express themselves.
- Daily one on one coaching and instruction from a professional music faculty.
- Balanced emphasis on musical growth and personal/social growth.
- Campers create individualized program of morning classes and afternoon recreational activities.
- Nurturing and supportive environment attended by students from all over
the United States and Internationally.
- All major ensembles perform weekly in one of the largest outdoor performing venues in the United States.