|2018 Session Dates||*Tuition|
|1st Session:||June 30 – July 23||$4700|
|2nd Session:||July 23 – August 13||$4700|
|Full Session:||June 30 – August 13||$8200|
Questions about registration or financial aid and scholarship?
Call Fiona Bryan at 844-476-6976 ext. 801
How to register:
- Register Online: (space is limited so we recommend registering as soon as possible to reserve a spot in your instrumental studio.)
- Deposit: $700 non-refundable deposit must be submitted at the time of registration in order to reserve your space. (If student is not accepted or financial aid needs are not met, the deposit will be refunded).
- Financial aid/scholarship application is submitted as part of the online registration. (Detailed information can be found HERE.)
- New Camper Audition/Evaluations: REGISTER FIRST – STUDIOS WILL FILL! We recommend that you submit these items within 2 weeks of registration. If you need more time go ahead and register and then email the registrar – she will be happy to work with you! Materials should be sent to Dorothy Schmearer, registrar via email registrar-@-nemusiccamp -dot-com:
- 2 teacher evaluations/references (download here)
- Video Audition: All auditions should be submitted via Youtube video link. Please see detailed information about audition requirements HERE
New and returning campers will receive course selection information in April or upon registration confirmation (and financial aid package, if applicable).
Fees and Financial Aid:
NEMC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit educational institution that is committed to keeping costs as low as possible without diminishing the quality or depth of programming. At the heart of our mission is a commitment to ensuring that no deserving young musician be denied based on financial means. We are fortunate to offer a financial aid and scholarship program to assist deserving students. Families should not be discouraged from applying to NEMC due to financial limitations.
Visit our Financial Aid and Scholarship page for more information.